Round Denmark Singlehand – Inshore is the ultimate singlehand sailing challenge in inner Danish waters. The race consists of 6 stages of a total of 646 nautical miles with start and finish in Assens. The sailing direction 1-6 or 6-1 will be announced before the start.
1. Etape: Assens – Bønnerup 101nm
2. Etape: Bønnerup – Skagen 71nm
3. Etape: Skagen – Rungsted 129nm
4. Etape: Rungsted – Nexø 135nm
5. Etape: Nexø – Gedser 118nm
6. Etape: Gedser – Assens 92nm
A minimum of 8 hours rest is required after each stage.